Pages

Monday, July 28, 2014

Michief Child










Hey guys, I have to say, doing this photo shoot was probably the most fun I've had out of all the others. The bridge shown in the pictures above is on top of a freeway and people were honking (not sure if it was a good thing or a bad thing, but i'll take it as a complement.) I was a little flattered but mostly disturbed due to the fact that I didn't know if those people honking were creepers or just friendly flirts. I think I was a little nervous that someone from school might have seen me because I'm not really comfortable with posing in front of everyone. Anyways, back to the point, the bridge is located in probably one of the sketchiest places in the city and that just added a little more to my nervous state, but that didn't stop me from doing what I love... doing cart-wheels on top of the freeway. That day was actually really hot, it felt a lot like summer; I was sweating and ended up getting a little bit dirty yet I decided to wear Levi jeans that I got from the amazing Levi store and a low cut t-shirt that I got from ASOS. I would recommend wearing this on a breezy/sunny kind of day unless you want to end up in an ambulance from getting a heat stroke. To finish off the look I wore my silver ring that I got from ASOS as well and my black leather boots which were a present from my lovely cousin Kayla. I wonder if one of those people that honked at me was actually one of my teacher telling me to get off the bridge. Ops!


P.S. Sorry for the late post you guys, school is intense right now. I am beyond read to graduate high school and embark on the next chapter of my life.


P.S.S. Photo Credited to Riti Chakma, She is an amazing photographer you guys should really check her out  on the links below

www.rchakma.vsco.co/

www.instagram.com/reetea

No comments:

Post a Comment