Pages

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Walk The Rails




Hello everyone, so California decided to do a compelete 360 and drop the tempature. Most people were complaining due to the fact that it put a stop in their spring break plan, but to be honest, I was Ecstatic. I decided that I was going to enjoy the perfect weather and spend my day exploring a little old town called Redlands. Its really pains me to say that I go to school in this town, but hey I'm almost graduating and soon I'll be leaving. ( I wish) I ended up in the famous place the whole school has literally taken their senior picture. The long lost railroad station. The cable knit sweater that I'm wear was a gift from a friend (thanks Cleo!) with my Levi jeans to make it simple and casual to wear. I added the beanie from Toppan because I have been recently obsessed with wear beanies. Probably because I'm too lazy to do anything to my hair. oh yeah, I almost forgot, The desert boots were a Christmas present from my lovely mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment