Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

"Old Red Bricks"












Hello Everyone! Today I've been having one of my all time favorite bands stuck in my head. I have been listening to their music all day and singing aloud in the streets (while random people watch and judge me, but I don't care). Today I found out that they are going to be performing at the Staple center and I am in desperate need to find someone who will go with me! If anyone is interested, you can reach me on my any of my social media links that are on the side of this page is you still haven't noticed. Anyways, back the point. I was inspired by the artic monkeys and decided to dress in something that I would usually not wear. I must say, I fell in love with the end results. It was simple and effortless, (which is what everyone seem to be doing recently). and I had fun take pic's in an alley which I must say... it was pretty sketch.


No comments:

Post a Comment