Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Violator Prosecuted
















Hello everyone... so there was a time during March where the sun the blazing all over California. I would literally walk out my house and start sweating. I tried everything I could possibly think of to keep myself hyrdated but the sun won the battle. Anyways, I already had plans that day to go out and do some exploring with a good friend of mine and ended up walking around this old Factory that had been shut down for whatever reason. (Probably had something to do with gang shooting, the place was very sketchy.) Unfortunately there was no way for us to go inside (which was a complete bust) but in a way I was a Little glad due to the fact that we might have found countless of rodents and lego size bugs. (Pretty disgusting.) I was thinking about wear as little clothing as posible, but then I realized that I was not about to get sun burned in the beginning of spring so I wore my oversized trousers (which some people seem to hate) and my light grey long sleeve. Both of the pieces I bought from H & M a while ago and needless to say, they kept me cool... for at least 3 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment