Pages

Friday, June 20, 2014

Tropic Stripes
















Hello everyone, so today was one of those days where I just wanted to be outside and breathe in the fresh air that mother nature provides for its little rascals. I called one of my good friends to hang out and take a couple of picture. The result where the following:

1) We trespassed private property
2) We jumped some fences 
3) We encountered a creeper
4) we took some awesome picture :)

Anyways, I want to take the time to give a big thank you to one of my good friends, Riti Chakma. She is the one that takes 99.5% of the pictures on my blog. I honestly appreciate that every time I tell her that I need some material for my blog she tells me "lets go"  with her camera bag all ready to go. It just makes me really happy that she is so supportive of what i'm passionate about. Now... I have been trying to get this girl to create her own blog where she can show everyone how talented she is as a photographer. I was so excited to hear that she has finally agreed to start up her own blog! So stay tuned you guys, because we have big projects coming up soon. Laters!







No comments:

Post a Comment