Pages

Monday, February 9, 2015

L.A. Part 2



Once again.... I have come back to the city that is filled with endless entertainment, delicious food, and a vibrant scenery that give that little step to your walk. A good friend of mine (Riti) and I decided to pay Chinatown a little visit due to the fact that I had never been there before. What´s worse is the fact that I live an hour away from L.A. and until recently, I have not even bothered to explore the city that lures in people from all over the world. Anyways, before we attended the flaskmob in Down town we decided to do a little shoot on a bridge that we found on the outskirts of Chinatown. Knowing the weather was going to drop real quick, I went for a casual look with a button down flannel my favorite Topman shoulder quilted sweater. To finish off the look I wore my aldo leather look boots and Hollister jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment