Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2015

L.A. part 3

 





 
Without a further adieu , I bring to you guys the last part of my adventures in L.A. Before I go any further, I must congratulate my courageous friend (home girl ;) for overcoming her fear of heights and actually following my crazy ass to the roof top of the Figueroa Hotel. I am not 100% if we were actually allowed to be up there, but hey Yolo right? Or is that not the motto anymore?
Words cannot describe how amazing the view of Los Angeles is from the top. The sun hits at a perfect angle that you can catch an amazing silhouette portrait. The breeze of the wind is perfect for a mystical scenery with the correct props and accessories. I highly recommend to not be on a roof top if the wind is traveling above 10 miles per hour due to the fact that your hat might try to fly off (in my case).  Nevertheless I was up in that roof top praying that my favorite leather fedora hat (from Forever 21) would not fly off the roof. To finish of the look, I went with a burgundy cardigan from cotton on and my comfy Nike shoe to give the whole sunset look a flaming touch.

1 comment: