Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Cuevas















Hello everyone! Spring break is finally here and what a better way to start it then by making a trip to the beach. My good friend, Riti, and I decided to head to el matador and take a few pictures in a marvelous cave. During the time in the cave I spent some time meditating. Lately the stress has been getting to me and my friend told me to give it a shot.At first I was a little skeptical about it but as I emptied my head in that cave I felt, for the first time, at peace.Something about the ferocious waves and fresh, cooling breeze provides a perfect environment for meditation and I strongly recommend it for everyone.


My Outfit

Long sleeve shirt - American Apparel
Swim shorts - H & M
Rings - Asos
Necklace - Asos
Shoes - topman

No comments:

Post a Comment