Pages

Sunday, February 23, 2014

California Life







As you can tell from the title, you can probably guess that live on a lovely state called California. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like if I was raised in another state but then I remember all of the wondrous things that California has in store. I literally live an hour away from the many of the well know beaches and piers, and unfortunately I only go once (twice if I'm lucky) a year. There are  hundreds people who  waste thousands of dollars just to spend a luxurious weekend in L.A. So this year i decided to go to L.A. Hollywood, or the beach at least once a month. I want to be more spontaneous and outgoing than I was before and capture everything with my new camera. Here is a preview of whats to comes.




Art is something that I love and have a passion for, whether it is fashion, painting, sculpting or music making, I am a sucker for it all. I went to an art gallery for the first time in Palm Springs a few days ago and I just had to take  a few pictures. Unfortunately I didn't get enough time to find out the historical background of each art piece, but I will definitely make sure to find out next time I go.








No comments:

Post a Comment