Pages

Sunday, March 23, 2014

The Arts: Mural


       








If you guys haven't realized yet that I love the arts, then I have not been doing my job. I believe that the best type of art is the one that comes from the streets. This type of art comes with a backstory or significance to the person that decided to be creative and make something amazing out of it. A couple of weeks ago I took a quick trip to Palm Spring because the last time I went to visit I saw an amazing mural that I just had to pose with. Now, usually Palm Springs is constantly hot and I was surprise that it was actually windy and a little chilly. So I decided to wear dark colors with my black panama hat that I got at forever 21 and my comfortable sandals that I purchased  from urban outfitters.

No comments:

Post a Comment